1. In spite of Casa da Cisterna has just a small exterior area, you won’t need more than that because the real terrace is the Historical Village, with everything it has to offer. Day or night, a stroll throughout the old houses is always a great experience.
2. Enjoy Cisterna’s swimming pool. With its privileged location overlooking a magnificent panorama, it gives unique conditions to get a great sun tan.
3. Ana and António are protecting the Miranda donkey from extinction, so they breed them. The “burricadas” offer plenty of joy for all family.
4. In her 4x4 vehicle, Ana can drive you to the many points of interest surrounding Castelo Rodrigo.
5. In your tours, always count on the famous picnic baskets of Cisterna. Request in advance and Ana will provide you with a wonderful meal to take away.
6. Don’t miss a visit to the Côa’s River rock art engravings. Ana will guide you in an incredible night walking experience.